Bankruptcy Firm Overview
Bankruptcy is All We Do
- We are a law firm comprised of Chief Bankruptcy Attorney David Lozano and five bankruptcy attorneys of counsel with twelve support staff.
- We represent exclusively debtors in Consumer and Small Business Bankruptcies.
- We have 3 bankruptcy offices in Southern California to serve you located in West Covina, Ontario, and Lancaster.
- We practice bankruptcy law before the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for both the Eastern and Central districts of California.
- We have helped over 20,000 families get free from the burden of debt since 1997.
- Our goal is to provide the absolutely best quality service possible to people burdened with debt.
Our Goals Are Your Goals.
- Our goal is to help you and your family get free from the burden of debt.
- Our goal is to help you lower your monthly payments enough for you to live on what you earn.
- Our goal is to help you get rid of the stress caused by too many bills.
- Our goal is to help you and your family get back on your feet.
- Our goal is to try to put the smile back on your face and the spring back into your step.
- Our goal is to help you get into a position where you can once again look with hope to the future, sleep peacefully and not worry about bills.
If these are your goals too…
We would love to help.
Our Bankruptcy Firm
- Bankruptcy Attorney David Lozano
- Legal Administrator
- Senior Legal Administrator
Why Choose Us?
We are a local Bankruptcy Attorney Firm
All of our staff lives right here in Southern California. We do not and will not ever send your bankruptcy case to another bankruptcy firm. Our Bankruptcy Firm represents California residents.
American Board Of Certification
Yes we are certified by the American Board Of Certification. Not all bankruptcy attorneys are certified by the “American Board Of Certification”. This is a huge honor, the only way you can get this honor is by knowing what you are doing. Here at The Law Offices of David Lozano we know bankruptcy. Most importantly we can find a solution to help you. Contact us today and get started today!
Our Bankruptcy Attorney Firm is Local
That’s right our Bankruptcy Attorney Firm is local. We have an office close to you. We offer bankruptcy related services to most of Southern California. Please contact us at any or our local bankruptcy attorneys web pages or call us today West Covina, CA – Ontario, CA – Palmdale, CA – Lancaster, CA – Santa Clarita, CA.
Bankruptcy is All We Do – Exclusively
We are a law firm comprised of Chief Bankruptcy Attorney David Lozano and five bankruptcy attorneys of counsel with twelve support staff. We represent exclusively debtors in Consumer and Small Business Bankruptcies. We have 4 bankruptcy offices in Southern California to serve you located in West Covina, CA – Ontario, CA – Palmdale, CA – Lancaster, CA and our newest Santa Clarita, CA office.
Our Approach to Bankruptcy Myths – Bankruptcy FAQ’s
Every day we here new and old Bankruptcy Myths. Some of the myths about bankruptcy would just shock you, just as they have for us for years. With everything changing so fast, you really need to stay informed. Now we understand that this may be a onetime situation in your life. Most just like you have never faced bankruptcy and don’t understand the process of bankruptcy and how it can affect you. You should never assume anything about bankruptcy until you speak to a qualified Bankruptcy Attorney. Your bankruptcy attorney will guide you through the process and how bankruptcy can help you. In some cases bankruptcy may not even be you, in other cases bankruptcy may be the only way to out of your financial crisis. Again, PLEASE never assume anything about bankruptcy until you speak to a qualified bankruptcy attorney. We are here to help you and we can help you. Learn More about:
I would like to say a few things to anyone who is in need of a bankruptcy or financial lawyer. My wife and I were...